When you log onto the Stemify platform, course cards for all of the courses you have been enrolled in will appear on your student dashboard.
The course card will display:
- The name of the course
- The section number of the course
- The number of students in the course
- The next assignment that is due in the course
To view the full course and assignments, click the course card.
Course materials are organized by Units which are listed on the left of your screen. Assignments are listed in the center. Due dates for each assignment are listed to the right of each assignment.
Assignments that show a green Released label are ready for you to complete.
Assignments with an orange Scheduled label are not accessible as the start date is set in the future.
- How do I complete a practice course assignment?
- How do I complete a video lesson course assignment?
- How do I complete an OpenStax Textbook Reading Assignment?
- How do I complete a course exam?
- Where can I view my grades for completed assignments and exams?